Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a call to arms. attention all musicians


So I was cleaning out the email of a gmail account I have for an old band of mine. Turns out, there were like 3 dozen emails and notifications from the band's myspace page, so I went right on for the first time in a year and saw that The Dharma Bums were in high demand. Apparently the band was offered a whole set of gigs and even a spot on a CT ska scene compilation.
Now I have been trying to get this band back in gear for a couple months now and what more than right this minute! Work is already coming to the band and the band doesn't even exist!

So I am making a call:

Anyone interested in playing in a 5-6 piece band playing Rocksteady, Ska, Dub and Reggae let me know.
I need
Guitar
Keys
Bass
Drums

Anyone interested needs their own gear, be over 21, read music (to a degree) and have a knowledge or at least the drive to learn the grooves of this great form of music.

email me at dharmabums22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment