Monday, November 15, 2010

Releases!!

I am proud to announce that I have a few releases available for purchase.

Nick Di Maria Quartet: "Live Series, Volume 1: Live at Tisane" $5
A performance recorded in 2009 at Hartford's Tisane Lounge right before the management changed and cancelled all jazz at the venue. The band plays in high gear on originals and works by Herbie Hancock, Joe Henderson and Miles Davis. My Favorite track is the opener "Toys" by Herbie that has been a NDQ staple tune. The band really stretches out as a we play in the style of Hancock's Mwandishi band from the 70s.


Nick Di Maria Quartet "Various Sounds" $5
A collection of studio and live tracks from 2008 to the present which showcase my originals and my quartet's book.

The Zero Dollar Trio "Live at the Uncertainty Music Series 10/9/2010" $10
This release I am very proud of. Its a live recording from my avant garde trio live in New Haven. It was our second gig, backed by a very enthused audience and more rehearsal time than I expected. We play everything from Albert Ayler to originals by myself to complete free improvisation. A MUST for adventurous ears!!

No comments:

Post a Comment